01 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
How To Play
- Work with in-house artists to set the style of animation for the game.
- Work with artists and devs to create beautiful and satisfying character animations that work with the limitations set by the game and platform.
- Be able to communicate needs to a rigger in order to get the best out of the rig and animations.
02 MVP SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills and appreciation of an iterative approach with a fast feedback loop.
- Experience working as a character artist on multiple games.
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems.
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback.
03 POINT PLUS
- Experience in mobile games character animation and a good understanding of platforms and engine restrictions.
- Experience with Unity3D.
- 2D spline animation experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong level of character body mechanics.