01 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
How To Play
- Develop an understanding of the game and it’s development direction to turn the design idea into an inspiring artwork.
- Modelling, Uv’ing, Texturing. Characters and Props with a skew towards characters.
- Experience working on stylized assets that is demonstrated in your portfolio.
- Unity basics – working with assets within Unity and scene building.
- Excellent communication skills and appreciation of an iterative approach with a fast feedback loop.
- Professional experience with Maya, Photoshop and Unity.
- Strong anatomical fundamentals.
- The ability to creating appealing stylization.
- Understanding the restrictions associated with the mobile platform and able to create optimized models, UV’s and textures.
02 MVP SKILLS
- Experience in mobile games development and a good understanding of platforms and engines restrictions.
03 POINT PLUS
- Realtime VFX in Unity.
- 3D Animation.
- Portfolio demonstrating an ability to visually develop an idea and render to a high level.