01 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
How To Play
- Be the voice between the studio and the community of our games
- Develop effective plans, content, programs, and strategies to increase community engagement and drive excitement for our games.
- Provide meaningful feedback on community sentiment and feedback to grow and retain an engaged player base and ensure the reputation of our games and the company is maintained.
- Inform and engage our players through social media- and community channels, and other venues, and ensure our players’ input is communicated and answered.
- Moderate our games’ social media- and community channels and app store reviews. Manage a team of volunteer Moderators and their applications.
- Participate in creating and publishing content for our games’ social media- and community channels, including text copies, static images, and videos.
- Plan, execute and report on community events, giveaways and other activities in line with in-game content, promotions, and other marketing activities.
- Assist in the production and own the moderation of livestreams, AMAs and other live-content.
- Assist in defining community goals and implement KPIs for evaluating them. Create and send daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with the whole team to develop and execute the general communication strategy.
02 MVP SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in a community, social media, or other public communication related field.
- Strong understanding of community development and management.
- Good knowledge of media and market trends of the video game and industry.
- Good knowledge of growing and maintaining social media and community channels, especially Twitter and Discord.
- Good writing skills and practical experience in writing and editing articles, blog posts and other text copies.
- Good knowledge of creating static images and videos for social media from templates.
- Good analytical and reporting skills with detail-oriented and consumer-centric focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the community and internal teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to develop new initiatives and to manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
03 POINT PLUS
- Avid in playing competitive mobile games and/or Web3 games.
- Previous experience in the Esports, Blockchain, and Web3 industries.
- Experience in creating and editing video content.
- Experience in moderating and/or co-hosting live streams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a combination of the following languages German, French, Russian, Indonesian, Filipino, or Brazilian / Portuguese.