01 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
How To Play
- Be the voice of the studio and actively participate with our community.
- Develop effective strategies, and content plans to increase community engagement and drive excitement for our games.
- Plan, execute and report on community events, and other activities in line with in-game content, and other marketing activities.
- Provide meaningful feedback on community sentiment and feedback to grow and retain an engaged player base.
- Ensure the reputation of Pixion and its games is maintained through tone of voice and communication style.
- Inform and engage our players through diverse social channels, and ensure the players’ input is communicated and answered.
- Participate in creating and publishing content for our games’ social media- and community channels, including text copies, static images, and videos.
- Tailor communication for each social channel and its algorithms to maximize the content’s reach.
- Moderate our games’ social media, community channels and store reviews. Manage a team of volunteer Moderators, their rewards and applications.
- Assist in the production and own the moderation of livestreams, AMAs and other live-content.
- Assist in defining community goals, analyse results and prepare reports, including improvements for the next circle of planning.
- Collaborate with the whole team to develop and execute the general communication strategy.
02 MVP SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience in a community, social media, or other public communication-related field.
- 2+ years of experience in game development or the web3 industry.
- Experience in preparing and supporting a product’s community for major updates that affect their experience.
- Strong understanding of community development and management.
- Good knowledge of growing and maintaining social media and community channels, especially Twitter and Discord.
- Experience with Discord Server management, functions, security and infrastructure.
- Good writing skills and practical experience in writing and editing articles, blog posts and other text copies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good analytical and reporting skills with detail-oriented and consumer-centric focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the community and internal teams.
- Self-motivated with the ability to develop new initiatives and to manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
03 POINT PLUS
- Avid in playing competitive mobile games and/or Web3 games.
- Previous experience with Mobile, Blockchain, and Web3 industries.
- Experience in creating and editing images and/or video content.
- Experience in moderating and/or co-hosting live streams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a combination of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Fillippino or Brazilian / Portuguese.