We are looking for a passionate Technical Artist who is dynamic and is excited about bringing designs to life for our games.
01 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
How To Play
- Acting as a bridge between Art and Engineering.
- Implementing Assets into the game and providing support for the art and development teams on best practice.
- Create and maintain shaders and visual effects within the project.
- Developing and maintaining art pipelines and processes.
- Testing new tools and vetting workflows before deployment to production.
- Helping to promote performance optimization for art assets by creating clear standards.
02 MVP SKILLS
- Experience as a digital artist, knowledge of digital art tools: Maya, Photoshop, or similar.
- Scripting experience for the creation of tool for game engines, python, C# or similar.
- Familiarity with game development.
- Knowledge of Unity, Unreal Engine, or other game engines, and you can communicate effectively with developers.
- Knowledge of UI creation and structures to facilitate rapid iteration.
- Proficiency in technical problem-solving and debugging game content.
- A results-oriented and collaborative approach to development.
- Experience with Mobile platforms and their limitations.
03 POINT PLUS
- Experience with rigging or animation is a plus.