Terms & Conditions
Effective Date 13th May 2022
Terms & Conditions
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
- These terms tell you the rules for using our website.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- www.pixiongames.com is a website operated by Pixion Games Limited (referred to in these terms as “we”, “us” or “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10749772 with its registered office at 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE). Our VAT number is 291178584. We are a limited company.
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
- We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our business.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
- Our website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal, non-commercial use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
- You must not modify or otherwise exploit the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use or exploit any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence in writing to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval, endorsement or authorisation by us of (or the right to access and use any content on) or any form of association by us or on our part with those linked websites or information or content you may obtain or access from them.
- We have no control over or responsibility for the contents of those websites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
WHETHER YOU ARE A CONSUMER OR A BUSINESS USER:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS USER:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER USER:
- Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- OUR TRADEMARKS ARE REGISTERED
- Fableborne are registered trademarks of Pixion Games Limited. All rights reserved.